I've designed a new blog over at Word Press. I managed to snag the same badass address as this one, so it should be easy for everyone to remember. But I'm not sure I'm going to actually use the new blog. I have a bit of an emotional attachment to this blog. The new one may be a bit fancier and have some cool stuff that this one doesn't, but I've got history with this blog.
Which brings us me to ask my small but somewhat loyal audience, what do you all think? If you are so inclined, go over to the new blog and take a gander. It's not complete, but you can get an idea of what I'm going for. Then, go ahead and vote in the poll in the top right corner of this screen!!!
Any comments or suggestions are also welcomed. Thanks!
2 comments:
the other one is just a touch easier to read, because the background is white.... remember i complained about the green background?? i really don't care which you use, as long as you have something, somewhere. where is my baby picture?????
At first I was resistant to change and the other one looked boring, but now I am not sure. I will have to change my link if you move, and I bet there are others. You can probably change the colors here, if that's the only reason to change.
Post a Comment