Thursday, January 1, 2009

Get Me Out Of Here!!!

I'm going the slightest bit stir crazy here what with me being the only one here, our neighborhood virtually empty with everyone off to their respective hometowns, a steady snow falling, and no shops or restaurants open (not that there are any open today anyway). Fortunately my wife is due back tomorrow sometime which means I will have company, a car, and by then most places should be back in operation.

I'm feeling pretty much recovered from whatever plague I contracted, though I have to say I felt much the same the other day when I went out running, came home and subsequently puked my face off for half the night. So I'm not counting any chickens yet.

In between squalls I had to get out of the house at least for a little while this afternoon. The mountain were gorgeous this morning covered in snow, so I took a little stroll down the street to try and get a few pictures. I was cold; gloves would've been a good idea. It started snowing pretty good while I was out so I of course scampered back home as fast as I could.

Pretty mountains.


Broccoli carcasses.


Tops of things.


Reflect.


Hope everyone's having a hell of a 2008 so far!