I recently found a nice approach to the beach I usually showcase here, which brings me right up to the waterline as opposed to the big parking lot that I usually frequent, so I headed to the new joint today. It was clear pretty instantly that I wouldn't be taking any pictures outside of the car the moment I stepped out of the car and caught a snow pebble in the eye. It doesn't so much snow here, as much as it rains snow-like little balls...not hale, not sleet...something between that and snow.
So I sat in my car for a while, marveling at the seagulls who were somehow managing to both ride the wind down to the water's edge and find something to eat there, and wondering if the ocean was going to actually wash up over me at some point. The wind was strong, the waves were big. It didn't make for good picture taking, but here you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment