
7500 yen, about 70 bucks, to fill up. Mind you, we drive a Honda Civic. They're forecasting that prices will eventually top out around 200 yen/liter, about $7/gallon.
This sucks, for sure; yet another downside to driving in Japan. The one saving grace is that since we are moving to a place that will require a commute to work (albeit only 15 minutes), the school will kick us down some gas money. Not sure how much but some is better than none. I'm curious what kind of cars you are driving in the States (or where ever you are), and how much it's costing to you tank up.
Also I put up what I consider to be some fairly bitchin' pictures on the rice blog. Check it out.
4 comments:
i stick with my japanese "roots" and drive a toyota. it costs about 40 bones to fill up (although texas has basically the cheapest gas in the states at $3.90/gallon). we have it easy.
man, you're in texas, get yourself a horse!
he IS a horse, (look at his picture)
good point mother
Post a Comment