The final installment of our Australian extravaganza is dedicated to Carlisle's kitten, Nebol Nesh. I'm not sure how to spell it, but it's something like that. At any rate, this is the little cat that slept with Chieko and I every night we were in Sydney. I woke up every morning to him licking my chin, forehead, the insides of my nostrils, and when I was lucky, my armpits. Adore him.
yeah that cat made us want one really bad too...we're not allergic but we can't have pets in this rental house...so we'll get a kid instead!! that'll teach'em!...thanks for the congrats
4 comments:
very cute kitty
That cat is amazing! I want one!!! Isaac and I are both allergic though... so sad! Hey, and congratulations on the baby!
yeah that cat made us want one really bad too...we're not allergic but we can't have pets in this rental house...so we'll get a kid instead!! that'll teach'em!...thanks for the congrats
That is too cute..
Post a Comment