We were scheduled to play nine holes in the morning, and woke up to thick fog. That quickly burned off to reveal a perfectly beautiful day, and very lush (though lacking in kangaroos) valley.
This is the cabin where we stayed, taken from the fairway.
Some shots from the golf course. I got one legitimate par, the rest of the round was forgettable.
After golf, it was all about relaxing on the deck with beers and guitar.
I saw two live kangaroos while we were in Australia. They are the faint dot to the right of the golf cart in the picture below.
Unfortunately, most of the kangaroos I saw looked like this:
Speaking of dead kangaroos, I did eat some kangaroo sausage. Like my golf round, it was not that good. Chieko had a kangaroo burger though that was much better.
I've got one more post to make on our trip up to Byron Bay. Probably get around to that this evening. For now, off to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment