Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Last Post EVER (from this apartment)!!!!!

Yes the time has come to say PEACE OUT to our lovely apartment, Summerge Four #102, a bastion of solitude amongst a sea of cement, barking dogs, dysfunctional families, trains, and college students. And there lies the crux of me hating living here; this apartment is great, but everything withing 6 inches of it SUCKS. And so, as we spend our last night here surrounded by boxes and the debris of moving, I am happy.



In fact, the only thing more powerful than the cuteness of these friggin pandas that continually ogle me wherever I am in this place is my sense of elation knowing that tomorrow night, they will be ogling me in a nice big house, surrounded by mountains and rice fields (and probably barking dogs, since they seem to plague me everywhere I go). How's that for a run-on sentence?

But we've got a bit more packing to get done before the movers come tomorrow afternoon, so I must run. Blogging may be a bit patchy for a bit, please forgive. Hug a panda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Werd my friend....It looks nice

Casey said...

werd..come visit