
Oh well, we'll grin and bear it and worry about the bills when we get back. We're off early in the morning, and most of our packing is done. Not only am I really looking forward to visiting Europe for the first time, but I am dying to get the hell our of Kanazawa right about now, so the timing is ideal.
I may post a bit here while we are gone, or I may not. Either way, pics will have to wait until I get back. Have a nice few weeks!
2 comments:
Hope you are having a nice trip. And yes the US Dollar is trash. Oh, how fast super powers fall.
thanks shades...we got back to japan tonight and i'm looking forward to not have to drop $30 for a slice of pizza and a beer!! that's an exaggeration, but not much of one...
Post a Comment